Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) because of the fact that We do not store any copyright protected content in our websites/servers. All the posts are made only for sharing purposes and any linked content is stored only in third-party websites. Since freedom of speech is allowed, we do not attend any kind of copyright infringing. PaidFullPro.net does not condone, allow or permit copyrighted content to be uploaded to our servers. Please ensure you read and understand this policy before filing a copyright infringement notice.
PaidFullPro.net does accept DMCA infringement notices for copyrighted material.
To file an infringement notice for a file that is NOT hosted on PaidFullPro.net servers (and/or on subdomains ending in .paidfullpro.nett), please follow the copyright infringement process of the site the file is hosted on. PaidFullPro.net does not have access to remove files on external services and therefore may not respond to copyright infringement notices relating to files on external services.
PaidFullPro.net may remove pages that link to copyrighted material. By filing a copyright infringement notice you understand and accept if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing on your copyright, you will be liable for damages including costs and attorney fees.
Email: To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- Details of the copyrighted work that you believe is infringed upon including its location under the PaidFullPro.net domain.
- An email address where we can contact you.
- The statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
PaidFullPro.net will generally handle complaints within 48 hours of the complaint being received. The contact details for filing a copyright infringement notice are mentioned below.
Once your identity is confirmed, subsequent emails are only required to have a link to the infringing content and the statement of the last bulletpoint.